Almogim in Sharon – Pardesia
In one of Israel’s pastoral areas, in an especially convenient location not far from Caesarea, half an hour from Tel Aviv and just a few minutes from Ra’anana and Netanya, the prestigious and well-maintained residential district “Almogim in the Sharon – Pardesia” is taking shape. Magical houses with a magnificent and exiting design in a meticulous and luxurious architectural atmosphere, designed by the talented architect Levav Shachar and the prestigious interior designer Mickey Traves from the international architectural firm of “Mikita”.
This elite project invites you, quality families who love the good life, to choose a house with a large garden or one with a spectacular patio. Attention to the smallest details and a futuristic concept and vision for all the comforts of your home environment, led us to design houses with rich, highly contemporary specifications including the design of a spa in the bathroom.
Just 48 opportunities for people like you! In 12, 2-story buildings. Each building consists of four, spacious garden and roof top apartments with 5 rooms, covering some 165 sqm with a garden or balcony, just like a private home.
You can select one of our stylish and unique design collections that combine considerations of practicality and life style.
- Concept collection – High standards in a clean, classic design style.
- Provence collection – Rural styling.
- PURE collection – Clean lines in an urban design style.
Fast access to commercial and business centers as well as all major transportation routes, including Highway 4 and Highway 6, make this the perfect location.
The combination of an attractive location, magnificent design and the most unique and prestigious specifications alongside careful considerations of human design led to a design that is both all-embracing and elegant. This is a design that provides all the indulging elements that you ever dreamed of – creating your perfect home.
The city and its surroundings
Pardessia is a rural community located to the east of Highway 4 and 2 Km. to the southwest of the Sharon Junction. The town was awarded a prize celebrating 10 years of excellence in its quality of life by the Council for a Beautiful Israel as it continues to maintain its rural atmosphere and low-rise buildings.
Pardessia includes both veteran residents alongside established new families who enjoy and benefit from the excellent and varied community life provided by the community’s services and educational framework. This includes a high school that the Benai Dror Regional Council busses students to, intimate, rural restaurants and many recreational opportunities that let you enjoy the area’s natural beauty to the full.
The community, which is just a short distance from Highway 4 and Highway 6 connects the project to Tel Aviv in 30 minutes, in 8 minutes you are in Ra’anana or Kfar Saba and a drive of 10 minutes brings you to the Netanya and Ramat Poleg industrial areas. Put simply, you are close to work, to shops and plenty of opportunities for relaxation and entertainment.
Pardessia consists of some 1,600 households with another 1,200 new residential units approved for construction. The local council has pledged to maintain the community’s unique rural character which is yet another benefit that you enjoy.
The council is justifiably proud of its achievements and the awards it has received in many of the core areas that are at the heart of any community – a prize for the council’s financial management, certificates of excellence from the Council for a Beautiful Israel for its contribution to community welfare and a prize for community volunteer work, all of which are evidence of the close and warm connections between the town’s population.
Main technical specifications
Westling interior design by Mikita Architects
Architectural design: Levev Shachar.
- Entrance door: CLEOPATRA by Rav Bariach – 110 cm. wide and 240 cm. high.
- Aluminum windows in all the rooms – 125 cm. wide and 160 cm. high.
- Wide aluminum doors in the living room – 420 cm. wide and 240 cm. high.
- Electric blinds, insect netting and double glazing throughout the home (except for the secure room, bathrooms and laundry/service rooms).
- Interior doors by Rav Bariach (water resistant bottoms).
- 10 – 12 meters of Regba kitchen cabinets.
- Work surface SILESTONE BY CONSENTINO, Spain.
- 60 cm. sink, Utah or Alabama, fitted flush to the work surface.
- Retractable faucet or industrial spring faucet.
- 10/30 wall tiling above the work surface.
- Credit value – 30,000 NIS.
- TADIRAN MULTI IN INVERTER with individual controls for all bedrooms.
- TADIRAN air conditioner in the living room and kitchen.
- Decorative shutters.
- GLAZED PORCELEIN floor time, 100/100 in all living areas.
- Anti-slip floor tiling in bathrooms, either 15/60 or 60/60.
- Patio and exit from living room to garden – 15/60.
- Ceramic wall tiles – select from a range of hues and sizes.
- German HANSGROHE bath faucets from their FOCUS line.
- Hanging toilet with concealed water tank.
- Acrylic bath.
- Ingerlime sinks and 100 cm. bathroom cabinets with mirror.
- 3*40 ampere, three-phase electrics.
- Ready for the installation of a “smart electrical” system.
- 150-liter solar water heater.